Actuator Service and Repair
Moog offers either Back to Base or Field Service for many types of actuators which enables you to keep your facility up and running.
- Electric or hydraulic
- Brand new purpose built facility
- Variety of weights and sizes *
- Supported with experienced Moog trained technicians
- Fast turnaround and ability to work to suit scheduled shutdowns or breakdown requirements.
- Back to base or field.
- Service levels and programs to suit your needs
Remanufacturing is an enhancement of our standard repair service that includes restoration of older and obsolete Moog products to as-new performance levels, with extended warranty that applies to the entire product, not only the repaired element.
You can renew your original product with OEM parts to our latest specifications, while avoiding the cost of purchasing new equipment and unnecessary downtime. This new service also offers an opportunity to change industry practices and be more environmentally friendly, as fewer resources are consumed than when building a whole new part.
Flexibility to Suit your Needs
Moog offers various service levels to meet your exacting demands encompassing areas such as:
- Inspection, strip & clean, inspection of bearings, pistons, replacement of seals and re-calibration
- Re-chrome of Piston rods
- Replacement of piston rods and body
- Build and full load performance testing
In addition to the repair of the servoactuator, we have the capability to service any associated components of the system such as the servovalves and servodrives.
* Please contact us with your requirements
When Great Yarmouth Power Station was experiencing problems with a major process valve and actuator, it could have turned to a local repair agency. Instead, thanks to the impressive diagnostic and repair service offered by Moog UK, it opted to go with genuine parts supplied, tested and fitted by the original manufacturer. Read More