Moog in the U.K.
Moog has been established in the United Kingdom since the late 60s, providing local expertise and advanced facilities that are growing to meet our customer's needs from the supply and service of Moog servo valves, designing aerospace test systems to manufacturing Formula 1 subminature servo valves.
Moog in the United Kingdom plays a key role in sales, design, manufacture, development and implementation of a wide variety of products, solutions, repair and services such as
- Servo valves for all industrial applications, such as MFB, EFB, DDV.
- Complete primary and secondary flight control and actuation systems for all types of aircraft
- Rotor monitoring and test systems for wind turbines blades
- Sub miniature microvalves for Formula 1 cars
- Products and systems for power stations
- Service and repair of Actuators in Gas Turbines
- Slip rings and fibre optic rotary joints, for defence, aerospace and medical applications
- Automotive and aerospace test and simulation products and solutions
- Ground-based air navigation systems for military, naval and civil aviation
Locations and Contacts
For detailed site information visit Moog U.K. contacts and locations in Tewkesbury, Wolverhampton, Solihull, Luton, Reading and Southampton.
Standard Radial Piston Pumps - In stock
Sizes 19 to 250 cc