Moog in the United Kingdom
Moog has had a relationship with the UK since 1958, when Bill Moog licenced George Dowty to manufacture Moog Servo Valves in Gloucestershire. Since 1968 Moog has been established officially in the UK, providing local expertise and advanced facilities that are growing to meet our customer's needs from the supply and service of Moog servo valves, designing aerospace test systems to manufacturing Formula 1 subminature servo valves.
Moog in the United Kingdom plays a key role in sales, design, manufacture, development and implementation of a wide variety of products, solutions, repair and services such as
- Servo valves for all industrial applications, such as MFB, EFB, DDV.
- Complete primary and secondary flight control and actuation systems for all types of aircraft
- Rotor monitoring and Test systems for wind turbines blades
- Sub miniature Servo Valves for Formula 1 cars
- Products and systems for Energy Production
- Service and repair of Actuators in Gas Turbines
- Slip rings and fibre optic rotary joints, for defence, aerospace and medical applications
- Automotive and aerospace test and simulation products and solutions
- Ground-based air navigation systems for military, naval and civil aviation
Locations and Contacts
Moog Industrial Servo Valves Download our Technical Look
Standard Radial Piston Pumps - In stock
Sizes 19 to 250 cc